The role of the Digital Web Editor is to build out templates from agreed copy within a Content Management System (CMS) (Adobe AEM). The role requires a creative flare and knowledge of ‘best practice' in regards to page layout, copy placement, calls to action, etc. While the role will not require build and distribution of content through other channels, you will need to know how those channels feed into your pages and ensure a seamless user journey, flagging any inconsistencies or repetition that may transpire during build, communicating effectively to ensure any issues are raised with the Content Strategist to ensure re-alignment across the channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Using Adobe Marketing Cloud tools to publish and review content - specifically using AEM and Adobe Analytics
· Building & optimising required pages based on editorial calendar and other planned initiatives as well as BAU updates.
· Using data and analytics to further decision making and reporting on effectiveness of content
· Working as a team with Value Added Digital Messaging (VADM) and optimisation colleagues to ensure in page real-estate is marked for their initiatives
· Working with Analytics teams to ensure correct tagging and Management Information (MI) is gathered to review page success
· Overseeing Quality Control in output, identification of key risks, issues and dependencies. Providing appropriate mitigation strategies or escalations.
· Working with Global Digital, regional and in country Digital teams across all brands, and ensuring initiatives are within Legal and Compliance guidelines.
· Ensuring that all HSBC Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) services offer standout customer experience and fully deliver on our brand promise.
· The role holder is responsible for the execution and delivery of content journeys across the digital channels, to meet global and local needs.