Description de l'offre
The role of the Digital Web Editor is to build out templates from agreed copy within a Content Management System (CMS) (Adobe AEM). The role requires a creative flare and knowledge of ‘best practice' in regards to page layout, copy placement, calls to action, etc. While the role will not require build and distribution of content through other channels, you will need to know how those channels feed into your pages and ensure a seamless user journey, flagging any inconsistencies or repetition that may transpire during build, communicating effectively to ensure any issues are raised with the Content Strategist to ensure re-alignment across the channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Using Adobe Marketing Cloud tools to publish and review content - specifically using AEM and Adobe Analytics
· Building & optimising required pages based on editorial calendar and other planned initiatives as well as BAU updates.
· Using data and analytics to further decision making and reporting on effectiveness of content
· Working as a team with Value Added Digital Messaging (VADM) and optimisation colleagues to ensure in page real-estate is marked for their initiatives
· Working with Analytics teams to ensure correct tagging and Management Information (MI) is gathered to review page success
· Overseeing Quality Control in output, identification of key risks, issues and dependencies. Providing appropriate mitigation strategies or escalations.
· Working with Global Digital, regional and in country Digital teams across all brands, and ensuring initiatives are within Legal and Compliance guidelines.
· Ensuring that all HSBC Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) services offer standout customer experience and fully deliver on our brand promise.
· The role holder is responsible for the execution and delivery of content journeys across the digital channels, to meet global and local needs.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
· Candidates should have experience of driving online sales, conversion and customer experience within a B2C e-commerce environment
· Candidates should have experience of work8ing for major hi-tech or FinTech firms or major retail banks
· Candidates should have experience delivering localised digital content and distribution across multiple platforms
· Candidates should have experience of the following systems: Enterprise-scale Content Management Systems (AEM / CQ5 is preferable or similar such as SiteCore), Analytics Measurement and Tracking Tools (Adobe Analytics / Omniture)
· Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers
· Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
· Proven experience of successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery
· Experience of personally complying with business processes, rules and regulations
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will have a track record of :
· Candidate should ideally have exposure in running multi-variant tests (A/B Tests) and personalised content based on data
· Candidates should ideally have Localisation budget and vendor management experience, as we need to translate content & language in local markets which is provided by 3rd party suppliers.
· It is preferable that candidates have experience managing multiple projects, priorities and vendors concurrently. Strong analytical, project management (Agile) and planning skills.
· Candidates should ideally have experience of Jira, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Test &Target
The base location of this role will be Blue Fin Building, London
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.