The role of the Support Associate is responsible for ensuring accurate collation of client data and input of that data into the Tool. The role will liaise with Relationship Managers (RMs) to analyse and understand client and asset risks within their portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
Impact on the Business:
· Enable high quality risk assessment to be undertaken and for the data to be analysed by client, asset class, property location, lease terms, tenant etc.
· Enable high quality and accurate Management Information (MI) to be produced, based on accurate input of source data.
· Allow the Real Estate Relationship Managers (RERMs) to spend a greater proportion of time with clients
· Liaise and work with other areas and segments of the bank to ensure the best possible experience and outcomes for clients, employees and the Bank.
· Ensure the consistent application of Group policy and adherence to regulatory, financial, and legal standards to minimise business and reputational risks
Customers - Stakeholders:
· Support the Real Estate Management team in the capture and maintenance of accurate, high quality data in respect of clients, property, tenants and lease terms.
· Contribute to the development of mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
· Ensure the Banks complaint handling process is sensitively adopted at all times
· Act as an ambassador for the Commercial Banking (CMB) Real Estate interacting when required to executives in other HSBC Group offices.
· Provide Relationship Managers (RMs) with RERT output to assist the client renewal application process.
Leadership & Teamwork:
· Support achievement of the HSBC vision, Values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making
· Take personal responsibility for understanding and agreeing performance expectations, completing the necessary mandatory training and developing the levels of capability and competence needed to be effective in the role
· Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment.
Operational Effectiveness & Control:
· Suggest ideas and contribute to implementing actions that will improve customer service, quality or the way teams and individuals work together
· Adhere to HSBC policy, procedures and control requirements applicable to day-to-day working, exceptional and project activities, and raise any concerns about actual or potential issues promptly, in line with reporting and escalation procedures
· Continuously monitor operational risk, gather information from internal and external industry and market environment sources to assess potential impacts and identify risks, necessary changes and business opportunities
· Apply Real Estate and Group Compliance policies, procedures, practices and standards to their allocated tasks, taking responsibility for their own actions, to ensure the achievement of high levels of quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Corporate Banking/Commercial Banking is desirable but not essential
· Previous experience of delivering an excellent customer service
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
· Experience of planning and prioritising their own time effectively, aware of their responsibilities and committed to delivering these efficiently
· The ability to understand and interpret straightforward financial data
· Experience of personally complying with business processes, rules and regulations
The base location for this role is Birmingham.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Key search words: Corporate Banking, Real Estate, Relationship Management, Support, GCB7, Large Corporate, Support, Administrative
Here are some other vacancies your might like
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.