Description de l'offre
The Customer Service Officer role is based within HSBC Business Banking Small Businesses – Commercial Banking UK
Through Business Banking (BB) our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the Small to Medium sized Enterprise (SME) market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to- end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential
The role of the Customer Service Officer (known at HSBC as a Business Specialist) is to deliver a professional face to face service experience to customers, prospective customers and professionals in order to maximise contribution towards the Business Banking Portfolio segment and to improve customer engagement.
When joining HSBC you will become a valued member of our team, we take the time to get to know our staff and will support you with professional tailored development opportunities, this includes training to build your knowledge and internal career opportunities which will allow you to progress your career with HSBC. We can offer you competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We also welcome part-time applications and offer flexible working arrangements.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Being an ambassador for HSBC and develop the bank's profile in the local business and wider community
· Supporting customers and placing their needs at the forefront of all that we do, setting world class standards
· Seeking new opportunities and nurturing existing relationships to identify new business opportunities
· Building a network of business introducers in the local professional and business community
· Adhering to structures and processes in place for the management of credit, operational, reputation, financial crime and regulatory risk
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Customer Service
· Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Role relevant qualifications, i.e. good communication skills, including written, verbal
· A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
· Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
· Experience of making timely and rational decisions, based on relevant information and experience
The base locations for these roles are at a number of different sites across London.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Key search words: Customer Service Representative, Customer Service, Portfolio Managed, Business Banking, Small Businesses, Commercial Banking, CMB