Your responsibilities will include:
· To achieve a high standard of credit control by effectively collecting outstanding debts for each Client in line with their requirements
· To efficiently manage your own portfolio of Clients by resolving queries and concerns on overdue invoices, payment facilities, funding and cash flow, whilst maintaining reconciled ledgers
· Build effective relationships with Clients via the telephone, and meetings where appropriate, developing an understanding of the clients business through communication with the Client and the Invoice Finance Manager
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
· Have Good IT Skills
· Plan and prioritise work in order to deliver high quality work on time
· Learn new approaches and knowledge quickly
· Must be a team player willing to assist and provide help for colleagues when necessary whilst working on your own initiative and making clear decisions
· Previous experience of delivering an excellent customer service
· An open, flexible and supportive approach to change and innovation
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of sharing information effectively, in a clear, concise and professional manner
· Worked collaboratively with other colleagues, supporting them when possible
· Experience of making timely and rational decisions, based on relevant information and experience
· Previous customer experience would be highly desirable
The base location of this role will be 21 Farncombe Road, Worthing BN11 2BW
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.