Description de l'offre
The role of the Content Producer is to be accountable for the digital content strategy and execution for HSBC’s EMEA public websites. This role requires close collaboration with the local markets in order to understand their goals, objectives and customers so that effective solutions and ways of working can be created.
The role holder may have line management accountability for a team with a proportion of their time (circa 20-30%) focused on people.
Responsibilities will include:
· Working with stakeholders in: Digital, Product, Marketing, and Dynamic Platform. Supporting global copy and journey rollout, whilst considering local market needs.
· Leading the content marketing plan and delivery of the content approach, for new initiatives across channels working with: global and in country teams, stakeholders and 3rd parties.
· Delivering new content, ensuring that it is user friendly, follows content governance and is optimised for search engines.
· Working with the global content management team and managing 3rd party agencies (copywriters and translation service providers)
· Indirect leadership of resources and specialists across other functions and organizations (where work is outsourced).
· Coaching various teams on how to adopt the tools and processes and to ensure the processes are being followed.
· Expectation management of all stakeholders
· Overseeing Quality Control in output, identification of key risks, issues and dependencies.
· Providing appropriate mitigation strategies or escalations and being responsible for overall delivery and analytics reporting.
· Ensuring initiatives are within Legal and Compliance guidelines
· Ensuring that all HSBC RBWM services offer standout customer experience and fully deliver on our brand promise.
· Providing holistic, well planned, compelling digital strategies that can leverage our global scale and distribution network.
· Ensuring that all initiatives (both digital and off-line) are aligned and optimized with speed to market – driving towards delivering agreed KPIs/Return on Investment (ROI)
· Feeding-back opportunities where process can be made more efficient (e.g. better component builds, simplified workflows)
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· Experience delivering localised digital content across multiple platforms
· Experience working in a relevant environment, i.e. Digital, Marketing, Content Production
· Experience with campaign management and/ or editorial calendar creation
· Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. Content Management Systems (AEM or similar), Analytics Measurement and Tracking Tools (Adobe Analytics, Omniture, or similar)
· Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Experience managing multiple projects, priorities and vendors concurrently. Strong analytical, project management (Agile) and planning skills
· Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Marketing degree is desirable but not essential
· Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. AEM, Adobe Test &Target, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Analytics, Jira, Confluence
· Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. An understanding of web technology tools: XML, HTML, Photoshop is desirable but not essential
· Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers
· A track record of delivering significant change which improves business effectiveness in sustainable ways
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
· Experience of personally complying with business processes, rules and regulations
The base location for this role is Southwark Street, London.