Role Title: Content Author (12month FTC)
New or Existing Role: New
· Will be responsible for building out templates from agreed copy within a CMS. The role will require a creative flare and knowledge of ‘best practice' in regards to copy placements and use of ‘call to actions buttons'. While the role will not require build and distribution of content through other channels, you will need to know how those channels feed into your pages and ensure a seamless user journey, flagging any inconsistencies or repetition that may transpire during build. The role holder will also need to be able to communicate effectively to ensure any issues are raised with the Content Producer to ensure re-alignment across the channels. This is not a developer role, and requires candidates who are passionate about creating optimal user journeys with a focus on conversion and acquisition.
· You will be knowledgeable on basic UI/ UX practices such as page real-estate and copy placement, have a good understanding of SEO, optimisation and content governance. You will work within a newly formed content studio where you can draw upon the skills and expertise of other digital professionals and work together to deliver good content – proven through analytics. Reporting into the Head of Studio you will be assigned to multiple projects and BAU and will be expected to manage your own pipeline of work and ensure milestones are met. You will be responsible for ensuring the success of pages by monitoring their performance and offering further options to optimise.
Impact on Business
· Build & optimization of required pages ensuring all incoming journeys (regardless of channel) are accounted for
· Using data to further decision making and reporting on effectiveness of content
· Help deliver output based on editorial calendar and other planned initiatives
· Ability to analyse and communicate key findings in analytics
· Ability to manage project work with ad-hoc BAU which comes in
Customers / Stakeholders
· Global Digital, Regional and in country Digital teams, CVM and Digital Marketing teams across all brands, as well as other areas of DaaC including VADM and mobile
· Legal, Compliance
Leadership & Teamwork
· Working as a team with VADM and optimization colleagues to ensure in page real-estate is marked for their initiatives
· Working with Analytics teams to ensure correct tagging and MI is gathered to review page success
· Coach various teams on how to adopt the tools and processes and ensure the processes are being followed.
· Collaborative working with business partners (In country Digital teams, CVM, Marketing, Operations, HOST)
Operational Effectiveness & Control
· Oversee Quality Control in output
· Identification of key risks, issues and interdependencies and providing appropriate mitigation strategies or escalating as appropriate.
· Responsible for overall delivery & reporting
Management of Risk
· The jobholder will ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation. This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviours required.
· The jobholder will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
· This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
· Also by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department.
Observation of Internal Controls
· The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
· The jobholder will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer. The term ‘compliance' embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
· This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity. Also and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.