Cognos Administrator , HOST Operations
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
UK Operations provides operational processes to support the Global Businesses and delivery to their customers and we employ around 5,000 employees across the UK and in our global service centres. UK Operations comprises five functions: Consumer Operations, Wholesale Operations, Operational Services, Payment Operations and Financial Crime Risk Operations which collectively deliver operational processes for our Global Businesses.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Cognos Administrator.
In this role, you will:
· Entail responsibility for designing, building, monitoring, troubleshooting, tuning and maintaining HSBC's Cognos infrastructure.
· You will be expected to lead internal infrastructure projects to improve or implement new reporting technology, standards and procedures.
· Monitoring and troubleshooting incidents across Cognos environments and providing out-of-hours support to cover troubleshooting the issues and implementing releases.
· Maintain a high awareness of technological developments in reporting and analytics and if/how they can be combined with HSBC's strategic goal.
· Assist in the documenting best practises, guidelines, training information and maintaining the highest levels of data security within the environments you manage.