Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
With over 7,200 offices in 85 countries, we are the leading international bank, delivering services and products to around 89 million customers worldwide. We combine extraordinary global reach with in-depth, hands-on local knowledge. That means we can provide people from different cultures and walks of life with the financial support they need. The support that helps them live the life they want.
As an HSBC employee in Isle of Man, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of a Cashier
Joining our team will provide you with a range of career options; you can progress to management or specialize in other areas such as financial planning and mortgage advice. We also have national and global opportunities in Risk, Marketing, HR, IT, Commercial banking to name a few.
The start of your journey in your new role with HSBC will provide you with a 6 week blended learning experience, during this time you will learn how to be successful in your role through a mixture of classroom, on-line & practical training as well as having the opportunity to develop your new skills in HSBC‘s model branch. If you are a graduate you will have the opportunity to apply to join one of our graduate schemes, if not you can apply to join our apprenticeship programmes, both award winning
In this role, you will:
· Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
· Accurately & promptly resolve customer queries & requests.
· Help customers to understand how they can flexibly use HSBC services through Internet Banking, phone Banking & Self-service points, to meet their varying needs.
· Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank's full range of products & services to enable you to connect the customer with other colleagues who can support their entire life journey.
· Working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure every need of the customer can be met within the wider branch team.
· Maintaining up to date customer records & ensure accurate cashiering activities.
· Understand & continue to develop your knowledge of operational risk, legal & regulatory requirements & operating procedures & practises.
· Treat Customers Fairly at the heart of all that you do.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
· Have a passion for continuously delivering a superior customer experience.
· Pride yourself on consistently delivering a personalised, friendly & efficient service at all times.
· Uphold high standards of quality ensuring accuracy.
· Demonstrate strong communication skills which will enable you to engage in effective conversations with customers & to build strong professional rapport.
For further details and application information please click “Apply”
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.