C ashier, Isle of Man
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
With over 7,200 offices in 85 countries, we are the leading international bank, delivering services and products to around 89 million customers worldwide. We combine extraordinary global reach with in-depth, hands-on local knowledge. That means we can provide people from different cultures and walks of life with the financial support they need. The support that helps them live the life they want.
As an HSBC employee in Isle of Man, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of a Cashier
Joining our team will provide you with a range of career options; you can progress to management or specialize in other areas such as financial planning and mortgage advice. We also have national and global opportunities in Risk, Marketing, HR, IT, Commercial banking to name a few.
The start of your journey in your new role with HSBC will provide you with a 6 week blended learning experience, during this time you will learn how to be successful in your role through a mixture of classroom, on-line & practical training as well as having the opportunity to develop your new skills in HSBC‘s model branch. If you are a graduate you will have the opportunity to apply to join one of our graduate schemes, if not you can apply to join our apprenticeship programmes, both award winning
In this role, you will:
· Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
· Accurately & promptly resolve customer queries & requests.
· Help customers to understand how they can flexibly use HSBC services through Internet Banking, phone Banking & Self-service points, to meet their varying needs.
· Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s full range of products & services to enable you to connect the customer with other colleagues who can support their entire life journey.
· Working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure every need of the customer can be met within the wider branch team.
· Maintaining up to date customer records & ensure accurate cashiering activities.
· Understand & continue to develop your knowledge of operational risk, legal & regulatory requirements & operating procedures & practises.
· Treat Customers Fairly at the heart of all that you do.