Description de l'offre
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The island of Guernsey is 75 miles from the English Coast, and only 30 miles off the French coast, it has a surprisingly European feel for part of the British Isles.
You'll enjoy a better quality of life, with beautiful scenery; plenty of leisure and sporting activities as well as a vibrant dining and bar culture, the island offers an incredible work/life balance while remaining a key player in the world of finance. With low taxation, low crime and a population of only 65,000, Guernsey has always been the most accessible of the Channel Islands for UK residents.
With beautiful scenery, outdoor lifestyle, excellent education system and enviable career opportunities, why live anywhere else?
As an HSBC employee in Guernsey, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Cashier
In this role, you will:
· Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
· Accurately & promptly resolve customer queries & requests.
· Help customers to understand how they can flexibly use HSBC services through Internet Banking, phone Banking & Self-service points, to meet their varying needs.
· Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank's full range of products & services to enable you to connect the customer with other colleagues who can support their entire life journey.
· Working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure every need of the customer can be met within the wider branch team.
· Maintaining up to date customer records & ensure accurate cashiering activities.
· Understand & continue to develop your knowledge of operational risk, legal & regulatory requirements & operating procedures & practises.
· Treat Customers Fairly at the heart of all that you do
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
· Have a passion for continuously delivering a superior customer experience.
· Pride yourself on consistently delivering a personalised, friendly & efficient service at all times.
· Uphold high standards of quality ensuring accuracy.
· Demonstrate strong communication skills which will enable you to engage in effective conversations with customers & to build strong professional rapport
For further details and application information please click “Apply”
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.