Business Support Assistant Manager, Strategy & Planning
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Working with the UK Head of Strategy and Planning to deliver projects that consider the strategic direction of the Ring Fence Bank.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Business Support Assistant Manager
In this role, you will:
· Provide high quality email, diary management, travel services and administrative assistance to support Head of Strategy & Planning and Chief of Staff and other team members as necessary (e.g. HR process/admin, HR Desktop changes, maintenance of holiday list, Fusion orders/expenses)
· Arranging appointments and handling general enquiries from internal and external clients
· Organisation of regular team meetings, 1:1 off sites and site visits
· Support with the provision of data to inform business decisions by the UK Management committee
· Supports the delivery of ad hoc projects to improve quality of strategic planning, MI, accountability and governance