Description de l'offre
The Business Account Opening Associate role is based within the Digital Team in Leicester as part of HSBC UK Business Banking Direct.
Through Business Banking Direct (BBD) our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the Small to Medium sized Enterprise (SME) market.
The associate will be responsible for ensuring a smooth customer journey by proving a high quality service at first point of call to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. The associate will be required to manage cases efficiently whilst maintaining quality and compliance. Protecting the bank, being a part of Global Standards, Investigation.
They must be able to listen to the customer and establish needs to offer relevant products. Take ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution. They will be responsible for achieving individual performance whilst maintaining quality and compliance.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Managing cases independently and efficiently focusing on efficiency, quality and effectiveness in adherence to documented policies and procedures.
· Ensuring timely completion of Know Your Customer (KYC) data inputs into the Bank's system(s).
· Quality monitoring scores/non voice checks: direct customer feedback via complaints, compliments and customer satisfaction surveys.
· Delivering on what is promised, in line with customer expectations
· Provide excellent customer service and manage complex customer queries by keeping up to date on training and internal communications
· Generate customer loyalty through delivering on promise and sound knowledge of key products and services
· Act as a role model for our Group Values and behaviours (Open, Connected, Dependable), supporting colleagues and customers to deliver superior customer service through these values
· Maintaining HSBC internal control standards
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of sharing information effectively, in a clear, concise and professional manner
· Past working experience in a customer service focussed role
· A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering customer service excellence
· Experience of planning and prioritising their own time effectively
· Successfully engaged customers to understand their needs and identify service opportunities
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring. Also by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department
The base location for this role is Leicester.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.