Description de l'offre
Associate Product Owner, Digital Solutions
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The most exciting digital revolution in HSBC's history is happening right now. The global digital solutions we are creating will influence the banking behaviour of over 37 million customers worldwide. Such an exciting journey comes with a truly unique career opportunity: working alongside a growing team of experts from world-leading technology companies to embed digital into the heart of the bank.
Our Digital teams are an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
Our work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to take advantage of new innovation.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Associate Product Owner.
In this role, you will be:
· Working with HSBC cross functional teams to gather requirements for APIs to enable XFT digital customer journeys
· Managing prioritization of requirements across the XFT
· Defining the "Sprint" delivery plans with the System API engineering teams based on prioritization
· Tracking SAPI delivery (per XFT) against required delivery dates
· 'Front of House' for the XFT: single point of contact, escalation point for delivery issues
· Maintaining Medium view of aggregated demand into the SAPI based on the inputs from the CFT
· Providing weekly status reporting for System API delivery
· Supporting the GCB4 Technical Product Owner
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have relevant experience working through the definition, design, and release cycle of delivering product software to market - using Agile/Scrum methodologies
· Awareness on CI/CD Techniques and Tools
· Strong project management, time management and problem-solving skills
· Excellent stakeholder management
· Application Architecture and Development, API s build & deployment a plus
· Experience in DevOps environment
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.