A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Manager, Fraud Risk
WPB COO Office
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Manager, Fraud Risk.
· Support to drive and execute the implementation of effective fraud mitigation strategies for WPB
· Act as SME for cross line of businesses in providing fraud management advices
· Prepare MI to support management oversight and reporting in governance meetings
· Assist the delivery of the local deployment of regional projects and fraud systems
· Support run-the-bank fraud analytics rule maintenance and rule performance assessment
· Collaborate with stakeholder teams
Ideal candidate profile
· University degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Risk Management or other relevant qualification
· Sound analytical and problem solving skills
· Knowledge in SAS/SQL or comparable analytic coding experience
· Experience and knowledge in managing fraud risk gained in financial industry would be an advantage
· Sound business acumen, able to make judgment with strong sense of ownership
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mind-set to ensure efficient and effective customer service delivery
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.