Assistant Manager, FCC Escalations Team, Financial Crime Risk
Discover a role that really opens doors.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top or simply take you in an exciting new direction. HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Financial Crime Risk aligns current activities within Global Risk and helps to build these into a more integrated framework to conduct Customer Due Diligence which enables HSBC to manage financial crime risk more effectively. It builds stronger controls to improve the way Financial Crime Risks are managed in order to spot gaps as well as trends so that the team can take action. It proactively gathers and analyses financial intelligence in a smart way so that suspicious transactions, activities or connections can be identified and we can adequately protect our customers from the threat of financial crime.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Assistant Manager, FCC Escalations Team
In this role, you will:
• Support the Regional FCC Advisory Manager GBM Europe in the implementation of FCC strategy across the Region.
• Establish and maintain appropriate and effective FCC framework for the UK Non-Ring Fence Bank, working with all relevant stakeholders.
• Oversight of internal changes/amendments to AML Policy, Guidance, and Procedures in colaboration with other FCC or policy departments.
• Oversight of regulatory and industry updates/developments in relation to our internal AML Policy, Guidance, and Procedures.
• Direct involvement and/or support to countries in preparing and delivering on internal and external reviews, for example the Skilled Person Review.
• Build and maintain cross-colaboration with key stakeholders such as Sanctions, AB&C, FCTM