Job ID 1027047 Date posted 6/24/2018 Primary Location Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, Mexico Job Category Supply Chain and Operations Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Mexico)
Responsible for managing commodities/categories worldwide, including goods and services that support the company and its customers. Includes setting category strategies; supply base development to meet the company and customer requirements; and supplier contracting and negotiations; supplier qualification; and establishing quality processes / resolving quality issues. Emphasis is on strategy, supplier development, negotiations, business relationships, quality, cost, assurance of supply and predictability. Develops the company procurement strategies, policies and tactics required to achieve objectives. Primary objective is to reduce the cost of supply and meet demand requirements, business and quality specifications, and revenue goals. Adds value to the company through managing performance aspects of major contracts and subcontracts.
· Analyzes data from system queries to support a supply category; reports any issues or problems to procurement manager.
· Learns to use function- specific tools and systems.
· Engages with partners on projects.
· Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 0-2 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
+Intermediate or advanced excel knowledge.
+Basic / intermediate domain on:
Macros development and automation tools.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic understanding of procurement processes.
· Good analytical skills.
· Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint).
· Good knowledge and use of procurement tools and applications.
· Good communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
· Good teamwork skills.
· Mastery in English and local language.
Willing to afford challenges
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.