The Marketing intern will work with the Marketing and Business Development teams helping in the global promotion of Household.
Household is an award-winning design agency that creates emotionally enhanced, high performing customer experiences. We do this for ambitious retail, leisure and service brands – across their environments, communications, services and people.
Working across Europe, the USA and Asia, Household is committed to seeing the brands we work with flourish, thrive, and most importantly, stand the test of time. Our clients include Amazon, TSB, Vodafone and Christian Louboutin.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to gain experience at a dynamic and award-winning agency, growing their knowledge and understanding of design, marketing and retail.
• Helping manage and prepare content for our website, mailers and twitter feed
• Preparing and sending email campaigns
• Updating the website, including selecting and resizing images
• Researching and writing blog posts
• Researching latest competitor activity
• Desk research to support Household’s business development team
• Updating the CRM database (Daylite)
• Calling companies to check our CRM data is up-to-date
• Assisting with content for new business campaigns and pitches
• Helping prepare awards entries and press releases
• Updating industry awards and events calendars
• Ad hoc office administration support
Role to start in September.