We are an award winning London-based homestay accommodation provider operating a network of caring UK hosts. Working with academic institutions and business partners, we accommodate short-term and long-term placements for students and professionals visiting London for internships and language studies, while offering competitive pricing, optimal host-tenant matching and other services to ensure the best possible stay for our tenants.
We are looking for a dynamic Placement intern to join our friendly team. The intern will be involved in all aspects of the homestay management, from recruiting new host families to placing students with the hosts. Subject to performance and interest, this internship may transition into a full-time position after 3 months.
What you will be involved in:
- Organising and managing host family recruitment, carrying out home viewings, managing paperwork
- Matching students with host families and monitor the student and host family experience
- Maintain a strong host family community during the off-season by communicating regularly with families via email, phone, newsletters
- Follow up with families after the placements to collect feedback; create reports from collected feedback for future improvements to the program
- Help the team to build relationships with local schools, Universities and training providers
- Work with the marketing team to manage social media pages of the company
- Other related duties
Deadline for applications in Dec 8, 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. Candidates are strongly advised to apply as early as possible.