A Spa Attendant is responsible for the general cleaning of all areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
As a Spa Attendant, you are responsible for the general cleaning of all areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· General cleaning of all areas
· Deep cleaning around the club
· Report lost property, accidents, maintenance issues, or other incidents
· Ensure guests are welcomed and assistance provided when needed
· Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations
What are we looking for?
A Spa Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Excellent attention to detail
· High standards of cleanliness
· Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
· Previous experience in a similar role
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!