A Guest Service Supervisor F&B is responsible for ensuring smooth running of our F&B outlets during assigned shifts and to assist the F&B Service Leadership Team in ensuring that each F&B guests receives prompt, professional, friendly and hospitable service while working with the team to ensure departmental targets are met.
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Service Supervisor F&B, you are responsible for supervising operations of Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Guest Service Supervisor F&B will also be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Supervise Food and Beverage Outlet operations
· Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
· Ensure compliance of brand standards
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Represent needs of the team
· Assist Guest Service F&B management with achieving financial targets
· Assist Guest Service F&B management with training and development of team members
· Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Be environmentally aware
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships