As a Food and Beverage Supervisor in our Restaurant & Bar, you'll play a key part in supervising operations of the outlets to deliver an exceptional Guest and Team Member experience. A Food and Beverage Supervisor is required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure the departmental targets & vision are achieved. A bit more specifically, some of the tasks you will be responsible for include...
· Supervise Food and Beverage Outlet operations
· Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
· Ensure compliance of DoubleTree by Hilton brand standards
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Represent needs of the team
· Assist Food and Beverage management with achieving financial targets
· Assist Food and Beverage management with training and development of team members
· Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Be environmentally aware
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Supervisor working with DoubleTree by Hilton is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members to create rewarding experiences. To be a success in this role, we'll be looking for the skills, and values that follow...
· Previous Food and Beverage supervisory experience
· Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
· Positive & people focussed attitude
· Good communication skills
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work independently & to lead others
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're commited to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract: Permanent (40hrs per week)
Salary: £8.84 per hour + Hilton perks & benefits programme
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage