Our members & guests love the warm welcome and the fantastic facilities inside our LivingWell East Midlands Health Club. An inviting pool and spa, a fully-equipped gym, fun group classes and an on-site beautician are all here to help our guests feel fantastic & our dedicated team take great pride in their club. Whatever their goals, we can help our members & guests achieve them with free personalised fitness plans and a boost of motivation whenever they need it.
What will I be doing?
As a Fitness Instructor, you'll be part of a totally engaged team responsible for conducting fitness programs and assessments, delivering exceptional Guest and Member experiences. You'll be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards...
· Carry out fitness assessments on members as required
· Conduct fitness programmes and inductions
· Understand and advise members and guests on the correct usage of gym equipment
· Ensure adequate coverage of the pool, gym and reception
· Carry out regular pool tests
· Maintain cleanliness of reception, changing rooms, pool side and gym facilities
· Adhere to all health and safety regulations
· Promote the facilities to hotel residents and perspective members
What are we looking for?
A Fitness Instructor working with LivingWell at Hilton East Midlands Airport is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we're looking for someone who maintains the attitude, skills, and values that follow...
· NVQ level 2 in a Fitness Instruction or equivalent
· High level of personal hygiene and grooming standards
· NPLQ Qualification/Pool Responder or equivalent
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
· Passion for health and fitness
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Part Time (8hrs per week)
Salary - £7.70/£8.21 per hour + Hilton perks & benefits programme #hiltonworkperks
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview.