Nestled within the National Forest, Hilton at St. George's Park offers first class sports, conference and events facilities. St George's Park is home to all 28 English Football Teams, and features a world class health club, indoor pool and an executive lounge, we have everything that our guests need for an unforgettable stay in the heart of the National Forest.
What will I be doing?
As Assistant Night Manager, you are responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Oversee the nights operation to maintain high standards
· Assist the Night Manager & Front Office Manager to evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
· Serve as a point of contact for regular and important Guests
· Complete Night Audit duties
· Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
· Understand and demonstrate correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
· Represent the Night Manger and other managers in their absence, taking full responsibility of the hotel
· Act in accordance with all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these, as required
· Compile adequate handover to Early staff / Duty Manager
· Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts
· Demonstrate current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area
· Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
· Conduct Health and Safety Checks and Night Walks
· Maintain a good status awareness of all hotel areas
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Night Manager working with Hilton at St. George's Park is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with our other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we'll be looking for the attitude, skills, and values that follow:
· Previous supervisory experience in Front Office within the hotel sector, preferably in night audit
· Competent level of IT proficiency
· Excellent leadership and management skills
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent grooming standards
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
· Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
· Ability to work on your own and as part of a team What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39 hours) 5 shifts over 7 nights, 11pm - 7am.
Salary - £19,600 per annum + Hilton perks & benefits programme
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage