Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Follow customer process standards and work instructions to process parts for resin seal impregnation.
What we offer
· Operate lifts and hoists to move fixtures through processing stations of vacuum seal impregnation stages
· Handle fixtures in safe manner using approved handling devices; apply hooks and taglines as needed to guide fixtures
· Perform process parameter checks per specification
· Monitor vessel centrifuge, cure tank, spin stations and rinse tanks for proper functioning
· Monitor resin and water levels in vessel and tanks to ensure correct levels are maintained
· Maintain clean work area
· Assist loader/unloader
Who we are looking for
· High School diploma or GED
· Ability to complete complex forms and production documents
· Ability to read and interpret gages and electronic monitoring devices
· Intermediate computer skill level
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career