Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
This position supports the Chemical management group; provide on-time product delivery to customer point of use locations while managing warehouse and field inventory. This position will be located in Crestview, Florida.
What we offer
· Daily scan and delivery to point of use cabinets across multiple hangar locations monitoring shelf life, observing usage and stock levels.
· Place orders and receive material into site database after confirming shelf life and lot/control criteria.
· Perform additional general warehousing and administrative duties as required to maintain inventory levels and sustain customer operations.
Who we are looking for
· Motivated candidate possessing a high school diploma, or GED equivalent, with a focus on education and continual improvement.
· Must have a valid US state driver's license and capable of safely lifting up to 50 pounds.
· General knowledge and use of Microsoft Office platforms such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access.
· Forklift/fork truck operating experience is a plus.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career