Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join as a Brand Manager, for Fabric Dyes and Insect Control, reporting into the Marketing Manager. The role will require you to develop and execute the annual strategic brand plans for the portfolio development in the UK and Ireland.
The key challenges and duties will include:
· Develop a deep understanding of the Laundry & Home Care markets through rigorous analysis of market data, competitor activity, media expenditure and consumer/shopper insights; identifying emerging trends and commercial opportunities; then leading the process of organisational alignment to leverage them into sustained competitive advantage
· Champion the brand portfolio across the business, developing and executing best-practice marketing strategies that will deliver profitable sales growth and increased market share in line with annual targets
· Drive the UK's Digital Agenda within their brand responsibility, sharing best-practice, adhering to international guidelines and ensuring that the brand is at the forefront of digital opportunities (encompassing e-commerce, brand websites and social media)
· Adapt and develop artworks based on global masters according to the UK & IRE needs and lead them through the Henkel internal SEAL artwork process
· Work closely with the Sales and Category team to influence, agree, develop and execute key launches and sales promotional activity
· Manage the brand marketing budget, maximising return and ensuring no overspend.
· Oversee the briefing and management of all media, PR and creative agencies to adapt international copy for UK usage and to develop added value communication campaigns for the UK market