Start Date: February 20th 2018
Period: Minimum of 3 months
Hours: 3 hours per day (Five days a week, Mon-Fri)
Compensation: £250 at the end of the internship period.
We are a lifestyle brand that creates all natural and organic home fragrance, skincare and wellness products and are looking for an enthusiastic student or graduate intern, with a strong understanding of social media and content creation.
The right person would ideally be someone who can dedicate three hours per day online to manage our social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter). We are a new business and a very keen to expand and grow our presence online - so if you're someone who has a lot of followers or experience with growing a brand online, that would be great!
You will be working closely with the founder via telephone and emails at least once week. This is a home based role which does not require travel, however some meetings may occur in London to monitor your progress.
- Manage our social media pages Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- To produce engaging content daily on all social media profiles.
- Promote our brand through our social media channels and try to reach as many people as possible for growth.
- Create and implement social media content calendar.
- Actively engaging with online customers to create brand awareness.
- Offer content suggestions & ideas when appropriate.
- To analyse the analytics available and revise the posting schedule accordingly.
- Increase brand awareness by following and collaborating with relevant bloggers and influences.
Desirable: Bachelors degree or current student in marketing, public relations or business.
Desirable: Interest in skincare, cosmetics fragrance and/or wellness/apothecary.
Desirable: Photo editing knowledge.
Essential: Knowledge of social media, preferably Instagram and Twitter.