Technology-focussed medical training company expanding rapidly in a growing sector.
Established in 2015 to raise cosmetic medical training to a higher education level, Harley Academy has now grown into the UK's largest postgraduate training provider in aesthetic medicine. Headquartered in Shoreditch.
Since launching last year Harley Academy has quickly gained a strong reputation in the UK for creating the first nationally-recognised qualifications in the delivery of cosmetic medical procedures.
You will help to maintain our main website’s position at the top of the SERP. You will also create and implement optimisation strategies for a new, secondary website, with huge potential for growth. This will involve creating and managing content, and redesigning and developing other aspects of the sites as their popularity continues to increase. You will also devise and contribute to social marketing campaigns and other creative ways of driving traffic to our products and services.
- Working closely with the Head of Communications to develop new digital marketing strategies;
- Creating new, search-optimised copy for multiple online channels;
- Monitoring Google Analytics and occasionally reporting on inbound enquiries;
- Devising email and social media marketing campaigns to increase our exposure and generate new leads;
- Using Wordpress to update and optimise two websites at different stages of development.
The role will offer daily variety, and opportunity to practise your skills in a rapidly growing company. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is looking to develop quickly with us. You will be given on the job training and guidance, as well as the freedom to define and evolve your role as we move forward. There is room for the successful candidate to make a distinct impact on the wider marketing strategy of the organisation.
It is of key importance to retain our brand identity as a high-quality medical education provider. As such, the successful candidate will need to understand our brand values, and be able to communicate these effectively in any written content.
The ideal candidate:
- Enthusiasm for digital marketing strategies
- Experience optimising website(s) for search
- Competent with Google Analytics
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Interest in training or medical industry (desirable, but not essential)
- Photo and/or video editing experience (desirable, but not essential)
- 2:1+ (any degree discipline)
We are currently working out of a trendy, serviced office space in Shoreditch. There are daily events, ping pong tables, free tea and coffee, and free beer and cider on tap. The nearest tube is Old Street (Northern Line and National Rail), which is only a two minute walk away. There are also many bus routes very close to the office.