Established over 90 years ago, H Gaventa Ltd is one of the leading UK importers and distributers of fine and fashion jewellery, working with many of the biggest retail names on the UK high-street and online. We’re a very well-respected and trusted family-run business now in its fourth generation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working new team member to support the wholesale and distribution side of the business.
Your role will be interesting and varied and will include general administrative functions such as processing orders, utilising systems and databases as well as dealing directly with clients, putting together proposals and having creative input into the development of in-house brands. You will focus on our ecommerce customers, which include the largest international retail sites.
Working within a small team at our Head Office situated in the heart of Angel, Islington, you will have an array of responsibilities and plenty of opportunity to grow and develop your role. You will be given a valuable insight into the jewellery industry and how a wholesale business operates. You will deal directly with clients, and liaise with international suppliers and our UK warehouses.
Ideal for a recent graduate looking for excellent business experience.
- General administrative functions such as processing orders, utilising systems and databases
- Dealing directly with customers
- Liaising with our warehouses and customers to manage order dispatch
- Updating/ Uploading new product information and images to customer portals
- Supporting the development of in-house brands including creative input into proposals
- Managing samples
- Liaising with suppliers