An exciting online start up company founded by two Digital Marketing Specialists, we specialise in sourcing cool and unique fitness products that help our customers train harder, prep well and keep fresh on the move.
A remote and part-time opportunity for a marketing savvy student, recent graduate or anybody who is interested in keeping fit, wants to develop new digital marketing skills and gain experience on a busy ecommerce website.
We will shape the role and responsibilities to suit the successful candidate's experience and interests.
Responsibilities could include:
- Write fitness blog posts that are SEO friendly and shareable on social.
- Create social media posts, banners, adverts and competitions on Facebook and Instagram.
- Generate ideas for innovative viral social media campaigns.
- Contribute to maintaining content on website and optimising for Search Engines.
- Contact social media influencers and brainstorm engagement campaigns.
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop a weekly/monthly content marketing plan.
Training and mentoring will be provided as part of the interm program.