Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The Visual Design Team is looking for a Visual Designer that will be in charge of the graphic design and rendering for windows, special projects and visual tools for all channel at Global level.
Reporting to the Visual Design Manager, you will join a very creative and dynamic team based in the Gucci Hub in Milan.
Your main activities will be (Key accountabilities):
· Design of the identified proposals of windows, projects or visual tools using 3D modeling and rendering software;
· Collaboration with the Visual Team in researching new window display solutions.
Things that should be in your background:
· At least 2-3 years in similar roles (if those roles were in the fashion industry, that will be considered a plus);
· Highly creative, interested in visual arts/graphic communication and fashion;
· Team working and goal-oriented;
· Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), AutoCAD and rendering software (e.g. Rhinoceros, 3D Studio Max, etc...);
· Experience in the luxury goods field is preferred.
Why work with us?
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.