We are growing . . . and we need a Business Development Intern! To drive our growth, we want to understand our clients, prospects and partners in the TMT (Telecommunication, Media & Technology) sector better. In particular, we are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mind-set who would love working with exciting companies in London tech market from start-ups to mature companies
Grow 3 offer a unique value proposition to help organisations - from up and coming local businesses to corporate leaders around the world - grow their business responsibly through actionable insights, engagement and inspiring purpose. If you are selected, you will have the exciting opportunity to approach/find key contacts/decision makers in the technology sector and sell our key value proposition to them. You will also have the unique opportunity of being engaged as we rebrand and reposition Grow 3 for our next wave of responsible growth.
Your Role will include
• Understanding the complete business development and sales process
• Prospecting for potential new clients and turning them into new business opportunities
• Working with the team to develop proposals that speak to our client's needs, concerns, and
• Updating company’s CRM database with appropriate information
• Researching and finding key decision makers in technology companies
• Aiding in the forecast of targets and ensuring they are met by the team
Our internships are for a minimum of three months. This gives you the opportunity to learn and develop valuable skills for future success. Please note that this is an unpaid internship and does not cover travel expenses. We provide our interns with refreshments, and therefore there is no separate allowance for them. We will give you the chance to work on important tasks/ projects so that you can enhance your skills and we will provide you with a reference letter at the end of the internship.
We provide regular feedback to our interns to ensure that their needs and expectations are being met, so that they can make the most of their internship.