Description de l'offre
Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne.
With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into three main business lines: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions & Insurance, and Specialized Financial Services.
A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE’s banking networks.
• New business opportunities (new activity, new product, exceptional transaction, electronic platform) (NPNA): Facilitate the validation and launching of new business opportunities (NPNA, ETC, EEP), lead the 'cycle' of presenting/challenging/refining/validating the opportunity to make sure that all steps in the cycle are taken as efficiently as possible and compliant with applicable regulations.
• Organization: Facilitate the development of the Branch by leading transversal business projects; ensure adequate change management; contribute to optimize the firm's key processes to ensure that they operate smoothly and reliably.
• New Products- New Activities (NPNA):
o Prepare the communication of the new product, new activity
o Propose the adequate level of validation
o Get the proper local and group validation
o Coordinate and analyze the stakeholders' contributions.
o Review periodically the NPNA flows and the performance of the past NPNAs
o Ensure the due closure of the prerequisites and recommendations
o Be a reference to the Metiers for New Product and New Activities
o Be a whistle blower in the domain of New Products and New Activities
o Be a reference to the various functions.
o Participate in organizational missions: framing, declination and follow-up of the project approach (inventory, definition of operational targets, responsible, deliverables, schedule, etc.)
o Assist business lines in a dynamic review of the organizational needs over EMEA,
o Be a force de proposition in the domain of organization for the region
o Be the relay and the implementation arm of the Central Organization
o Lead transversal projects,
o Contribute to optimization of the firm's key processes to ensure that they operate smoothly and reliably.
• Strong Expertise over Capital Markets and financing activities
• Strong Expertise over the processes front to back and of the rest of the Bank (Risks, Compliance)
• Strong expertise over a branch organization and its relation with the rest of the Bank.
• Client/customer relationship focus and business development.
• Capabilities to empathize with colleagues and clients at all levels. Ability to bond and get people to deliver.
• Outstanding analytical and Organizational skills with attention to details. Strong project management background.
• Problem Solver
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Ability to cope with constant changes and be able to manage multiple tasks as well as multiple clients. Can work under pressure.
• Autonomous working with pro-activity in reporting and getting all parties tuned timely of developments
• Cross fertilizer of ideas and expertise.
• Ensure project and change management (coordination of various stakeholders) to support CIB development
Date de publication:19/04/2018