Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne. With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into three main business lines: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions & Insurance, and Specialized Financial Services. A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE's banking networks.
The IT Security Analyst is responsible for following and implementing the organisation's global information and data security policies and practices, to ensure authorised users can readily access information and that the information is protected in terms of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
The IT Security analyst will be responsible for, co-ordinate and control:
- IT CPN1 (Level One Controls).
- Perform vulnerability assessment.
- Patch management.
- Logical Access Management within the corresponding business scope.
- Identity Access Management CPN1 (Level One Controls).
- Disaster Recovery Planning.
The perimeter mainly covers London (85%) as well as EMEA sites (Dubai, Frankfurt, Madrid, Milan and Moscow – 15%).
Main responsibilities and duties of the role :
Monitor and report on the performance of network, system and application security solutions to highlight areas of non-compliance and inform the development of improved practices and processes.
Manage the allocation of access privileges of users to ensure appropriate security settings are applied in accordance with organisation policies and application owner-defined parameters.
Assist with security breach investigations to guide the refinement of information security policies and practices.
Manage the periodic maintenance of security systems and applications to ensure new threats are identified and managed and the security of the organisation's assets are maintained.
Integrates – in the Identity and access governance management system – and configures the participants of the request management process steps for each application, the corresponding profiles and the task separation rules, at the request of the asset owner or resource manager.
Ensures the configuration of the validators and administrators for each application, if not provided by the company repositories.
Coordinates and initiates the access recertification campaigns for users within his or her business scope.
Controls and restarts the actual handling of requests in progress.
Declares and modifies the application and business profiles in accordance with the specifications provided by the resource manager or the business manager.
Initiates urgent handling requests.
Co-ordinate management of IT Level 1 controls to ensure they are performed by the IT production teams. Performs Level 1 Identity Access controls and co-ordinate IT and oversees the restoration of compliance.
Responsible for producing:
KPIs / KRIs.
IT Security and CSL monthly reports.
Assist CISO with London/EMEA Security reports.
Responsible for reviewing:
Annual review with EMEA CISO.
Regular liaison with EMEA CISO, London CIO, Head Office CISO, Head Office CSL team and EMEA IT teams.
Cooperate with other IT teams (London, EMEA, Head Office etc), business and other relevant teams.
- CyberArk or similar PAM system.
- SailPoint Security IQ and Identity IQ (identity and access control application).
- Experience in business application, maintenance and/or Information Security and/or System access management.
- Identity Access management experience across locations, application and / or database systems with associated 1st level control and re-certification.
- Experience in Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Business Objects based report development.
- Scripting (VBA, PowerShell).
- ITSM tools (ServiceNow).
- Excellent communication skills in writing and oral.
- Reliable, responsible personality.
- Able to work under pressure with greatest accuracy.
- Able to exercise, troubleshooting, analysis and independent judgment daily.
- ISAC CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) or ISC2 CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) qualified.
- ITIL Foundation level desired.
- Good knowledge of ISO / NIST / ANSI standards.
Date de publication:25/07/2018