Natixis is the global corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE (Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne) France’s second largest banking group.
Natixis boasts more than 21,000 experts in 38 countries and are present mainly in three geographic zones: The Americas, Asia-Pacific and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa). Natixis London activities are covering the Corporate and Investment Banking businesses with circa 450 employees.
Job type: Internship
Duration: 11 months – Full time
Start date: 1st September 2018
Overall purpose of the role: Business Analyst
As part of the IT Department, you will join the CIO* Office Team who manages EMEA IT Budget and Governance as well as London Procurement, EMEA Market Data and functional support to end users on dedicated application (CRM, Travel booking system….).
To drive its digitalization processes, Natixis London has implemented a travel booking and expense claim system (SAP - Concur).
We are seeking an enthusiastic intern to join our team, support/improve the Concur implementation, someone who is eager to tackle new projects and provide creative ideas in helping the team achieve our goals.
Main responsibilities and duties of the role (indicate if any are shared, if so with which other position):
- Contribute to the change management: understand, resolve and gather end user expectations
- Optimize the travel process: identify point of resistance, performance gaps and develop specific corrective action (Training, review/new procedure, process simplification,)
- Deliver effective and intelligent communication and best practice (FAQ …)
- Provide additional assistance when required to support the team activities (Purchase Orders, invoice processing ...)
- Participation in regular staff meetings
- In addition to the office duties, opportunities may arise for a business trip to the Head Office, Paris to meet members of the HO team.
- The responsibilities may be extended to another project to digitalize the Natixis Procure to Pay process and/or the roll out of the Travel Expense to other Natixis EMEA sites.
- To learn and experience Business Applications: SRM (Salesforce), Travel booking (Concur SAP), Procure to Pay
Key skills, experience and personal attributes required:
- Current enrollment in a related Business studies or Master’s degree
- Strong capacity to take Initiative and propose new approach
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Excellent active listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organisation (London or Head Office Paris) and with suppliers
- Interest for technology and innovation
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, PPT, One Notes, Planner)
- Banking knowledge is not necessary
Date de publication:08/08/2018