Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne. With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into three main business lines: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions & Insurance, and Specialized Financial Services. A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE’s banking networks.
Provide support to the Private Side Compliance Officer in the provision of compliance services to Natixis London Branch CIB.
Assist Private Side Compliance Officer analyse transactions for potential conflicts and inside information
Ensure potential transaction conflicts of interests are identified and managed in a timely manner. Specific activities include
• Review client confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, marketing materials and pitch books
• Input UK M&A affiliate deals in ODEON conflicts management system
• Validate UK private side transactions in ODEON
• Investigate and respond to Control Room queries in a timely manner
• Actively monitor the status of UK private side deals in Odeon and liaise with the business teams to update progress in a timely manner
Take ownership of the of M&A UK affiliates deal flow conflicts checking process and ensure this is undertaken in a timely and accurate manner
Assist in the preparation of regular and ad-hoc Management reporting and M.I (e.g. Compliance monthly and quarterly reports, UK affiliates M.I
Assist in drafting training presentations and delivering these to the business teams
Work with o
Collaborating as required with compliance teams in the U.K and globally to ensure consistency of private side compliance processes and policies
Attend quarterly and ad hoc business meetings with Private Side Compliance officers and prepare draft minutes for review.
Facilitate compliance contact in absence of Private Side Compliance officer
Reviewing conflict check forms, client confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, marketing materials and pitch books
• Perseverance, accuracy and eye-for detail
• Legal training a plus
• Work towards tight deadlines
• Able to handle multiple tasks
• Work on own initiative and escalate where required
• Team player
• Good drafting skills
• Knowledge of French a plus/ Fluent English expected.
• Knowledge of investment banking activities and products
• Understanding of the UK and MIFID2 Regulatory framework a plus.
Date de publication:06/08/2018