Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne.
With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into three main business lines: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions & Insurance, and Specialized Financial Services.
A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE's banking networks.
Information about the Position
Contract Type: Internship
Starting Date: 22 January 2018
Length: 11 Months
Overall purpose of the role
· Support all functions in the Equity Derivatives Marketing Team on all marketing materials.
· Promote/Market Natixis Solutions Products on funds and indices.
· Support the Engineering teams by promoting their investment solutions/products and delivering various marketing materials to the Sales force.
· Promote internally and externally the indices designed by the Engineering Team through marketing materials and dedicated platforms (SEnSI, NXS Indices website).
· Produce index factsheets through InDesign and keep them updated.
· Develop Excel spreadsheets to automatize the update of index statistics and the creation of reports for the sales team.
· Promote on a continuous basis new NXS Indices series to local Sales by participating in the creation of commercial presentations.
· Produce marketing materials to promote fund-linked products to the Sales force.
· Update marketing tools destined to the Sales Force: SEnSI Intranet, NXS Indices website, the Funds Conviction List, the Fund Solutions pitch, NXS Indices pitch, tutorial tools for specific funds/products, market reviews (using SRP reports).
· Business School (Grande Ecole)
· English Fluent (French is appreciated)
· Computer skills such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Good writing skills (editorial rigor, oral fluency, slide design)
· Desired: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop
· Desired: Bloomberg
· Interest for financial markets (particularly derivatives, indices, funds, structured products)
· A team player as well as a self-starter.
· Can work with strict deadline and handle stress well.
· Must have creative flare and can create visually attractive and competitive marketing materials.
· A keen learner that will take initiative to learn our investment products.
· Client oriented.
Date de publication:26/04/2018