Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne. With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into three main business lines: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions & Insurance, and Specialized Financial Services. A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE's banking networks
The role of GMC IT Support will be to handle the support issues, light changes, performance problems, user queries etc) around the ETRM system (Sophis) and associated trading tools (Fidessa, ICE, LME, etc) and where required escalate them to the relevant teams: BA's, Developers, and Vendors throughout the GMC activity and delivering support requirements for the following activities.
– Natural Gas, Crude and Refined Oil, Emissions Allowances.
– Base Metals and Precious metals
– Tailored Payoffs
– Physical activities such as Warrants, Physical precious metals.
– All other commodities GMC may trade
The team support mostly Front office people but also risk, product control, operation team.
The team will also cover small project, business analysis on some of the components of the software: mostly trading application, booking relative changes.
Main responsibilities and duties of the role:
• The role will involve of the use of the internal tools of the bank: SNOW, JIRA and DBA request tools.
• The candidate will have to write specifications based on the templates used either by the Support group or the Business analyst group.
• Ability to work with and utilise multiple teams will be required. Most of the projects are multi-sites as users (FO, BO, MO, Risk) and IT teams are split between London and Paris. Capacity to organise relevant work is key.
• Good organisational and strong project management skills are required.
• As part of the role the candidate will also handle the release management for GMC IT and review all delivery sheets provided within the team.
• The candidate will have good communication skills and the ability to quickly identify the different functionalities of the system.
• Good experience with using ETRM systems or execution / order routing systems is essential.
• The candidate will also have to deal/liaise with external providers such as Misys for example for bug tracking, releases, etc
• He will also be in charge to follow the performances of the systems and deals with the relevant providers (internal or external) to cope with the needs, issues encountered.
• Occasional trip to Paris/other Natixis offices may occur.
• There is a functional overnight on call which is managed by the team for our night batch calculation
• The team is organised with shifts between 8:00 and 19:30 to cover the trading hours of the desk.
Understanding of derivatives products
Knowledge of Commodities
Knowledge of Sophis / Fidessa / LME
Good organisational ability
Capacity to perform functional support for traders and react quickly to emergency requests
Good project management experience
Good communication skills
Understanding of all stages of trade life cycle
Capacity to write clear specifications and provide test plans
Date de publication:06/06/2019