Description de l'offre
Description de l'entreprise
Created in 2002, Dalenys gathers 160 collaborators in France and Internationally, the company uses its solid technology culture and its teams’ renowned skills to accompany more than 2 500 merchants daily to develop their activities with agile, creative and value-adding payment solutions.
With a unique approach on the market which enables merchants to boost their conversion and acceptation rates, but also to reduce fraud, Dalenys is also (and foremost) a team of passionnated people who come from very different backgrounds (geeks, statisticians, marketers, former bankers …).
Poste et missions
We want to expand our global sales team and we are looking for a result-driven person with a passion for sales, payment and ecommerce. You must have the ability to work independently, generate strong revenue growth, and be a great team player. The future of our business relies on our sales and innovation, so this role is a fundamental part of our strategy.
- Quickly gain a deep understanding of Dalenys payment product offerings
- Find new leads
- Attend industry events where you will promote Dalenys and its products
- Make initial contacts with new leads using various methods (cold calling, email campaigns, social media contacts)
- Ensure and maintain CRM data quality and record all sales information
- Maintain the sales pipeline and work with the Sales team to ensure leads get all the attention they deserve
- Close new businesses
- Make effective telephone presentations to prospective clients, clearly communicating to close the deal
- Mentoring junior sales people as part of their development
- Meeting or exceeding all performance goals (KPI’s) on a consistent basis
Profil et compétences requises
Master degree (Finance, Business or related field)
A successful sales experience (5 years minimum)
Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships
Strong knowledge of the payment industry
English fluent (exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation)
Ability to quickly learn new processes
Experience with an online CRM is ideal (especially Salesforce)
Ability to work under pressure, organise and prioritise responsibilities
Used to the sales of « solutions », you are able to interact with high level audience.
As a team player, you know how to win business through collaboration.
Finally, you have a business developer approach and are recognized for your perseverance.
Date de publication:31/05/2018