Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments.
A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
Its clients include corporations, financial institutions, sovereign and supranational organizations, and the customers of Groupe BPCE's networks.
Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking Americas
The Americas platform delivers a diversified range of structured and asset financing, capital markets, and global transaction banking solutions, encompassing both standard and structured transactions across the spectrum of risk profiles. Our clients include institutional, corporate and local government clients in North and South America.
Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking Americas has offices in New York, Bogotá, Buenos Aires, Houston, Lima, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Montréal, and São Paolo, and a staff of more than 600.
The Americas platform devises an exhaustive range of products and services, and provides access to Natixis research.
In the Global Markets business, the range of solutions spans across:
· Macroeconomic Instruments such as interest rate derivatives, foreign exchange, commodities, guaranteed investment contracts and other derivative investments
· Credit Markets such as bonds, loans, money market and structured securitizations
· Equity Linked solutions such as equity indexes, fund solutions and insurance solutions
· Global Securities Finance such as repo, securities lending and linear derivative finance
In the structured & asset financing field, we specialize in global energy and commodities, global infrastructure & projects, acquisition & strategic finance, real estate finance, and aviation finance.
Department/Program Area - Global Markets
Summer Analysts within Global Markets will work in a fast paced environment and will spend their Summer Internship rotating through two desks. Placements will be determined through interview feedback and networking before the Summer Program begins. You may have the opportunity to work with teams across both Sales and Trading focused on a wide variety of clients including but not limited to Corporates, Hedge Funds, Banks, etc. On the desk training will teach Summer Analysts more about the products, risk assessment techniques, pricing fundamentals, and client interactions necessary for a Full Time Program Analyst within each team.
After you submit your application for our Global Markets Summer Analyst Program, please firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your specific desk and product placement preferences so that we may focus your interview process.
Internship placements may include but are not limited to:
· Fixed Income
· Sales (Hedging, Credit, and LatAm)
· Trading (Credit, FX, Interest Rates and Repo)
· Credit Capital Markets & Syndication
· Structured Finance
· Capital Calls
· Insurance Solutions
· Sales & Financial Engineering
· Equity-Linked Origination (Fund Solutions, Strategic Equity Transactions and PE Secondaries Financing)
· Insurance Solutions
· Sales (Flow & Institutional Sales and Cross Asset Investment Solutions)
· Flow & Solutions Trading
This program targets candidates in their third year of undergraduate studies with a high level of academic and leadership achievement, who are interested in working within a rapidly changing and demanding, but ultimately rewarding environment.
The ideal candidate should possess:
· A basic knowledge of how the markets work and an understanding of important related fields (e.g. accounting, economics, interest rates, engineering, options, etc).
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Professional presence which includes self-confidence and maturity
· Strong initiative—the willingness and ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial, team-based environment
· Strong communication skills—both verbal & written
· Demonstrated capability for analysis and strategic thinking
· High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Date de publication:22/07/2019