Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31.2 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne.
With more than 17,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into four main business lines: Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Specialized Financial Services.
A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE's banking networks.
Natixis CIB Asia Pacific provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis' European and international clients in Asia Pacific
Context of the job:
· Set up of a strong governance (following BCBS 239 principles) on Regulatory Reporting across APAC
· Maintain and update a digital repository of all regulatory reports (600+ reports) in APAC
· Manage relationship with data modellers of repository (Collibra, Drive) located in Paris HO
Assist ROM APAC in following tasks:
· Implement a solid control framework and governance with review of existing regulatory reports in Operation/Risk side
· Mapping of regulations to instruments and trading done in APAC
· Maintain Regulatory Report Repository in repository tool
· Manage FO stakeholders (main providers of transactional data for OPS reporting) and train them on the type of data expected as well as ownership and accuracy of data
· Approach/Challenge report owners across APAC in a “careful manner” on their process and controls
· Good knowledge of Investment Banking and Banking instruments, especially OTC Derivatives (Target of Basel 3 regulations)
· Analytical and organizational skills and attention to detail
· Maturity and experience to manage relationship with Report owners and Data owners
· Ability to manage senior stakeholders on compliance side in order to seek for validations
· Fluent in English, French speaking would be an advantage
Date de publication:12/11/2019