For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
Grifols has been a leader in the healthcare industry since 1940 by creating innovative products and services based on the values of ethics, quality and responsibility. Grifols is a global healthcare company whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of people and our three divisions –Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital–develop, produce and market our innovative products and services to medical professionals in more than 100 countries.
The business analyst for US controlling is responsible for accounting, forecasting, and reporting the results of all US Commercial functions. The analyst will work with the North America Executive Leadership responsible for these departments and corporate finance to make sure the organization is meeting all financial requirements including but not limited to: budgeted spending, headcount, purchasing, and compliance with all policies and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
● Providing month-end accounting, financial forecasting, and management reporting for numerous US Commercial cost centers totaling approx. \$250M in annual spending
● Monthly tasks include monthly invoice & purchase order reconciliation, prepare accruals, analysis of expense, headcount & sales and providing appropriate reporting to the US commercial team.
● This position is also responsible for developing models for expense & headcount forecasting/Budgeting, proactively analyze and interpret financial data, provide relevant guidance to the appropriate management customers.
● Assist with consolidated reporting & analysis for expenses, headcount & sales for NA Commercial management team.
Skills/Qualifications/Education Requirements: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
For Business Analyst:
· Undergraduate degree in accounting/business/finance required
· Minimum 2 years work experience
· Proven mastery of accounting procedures and practices
· Experience with financial forecasting of cost center budgeting and experience/knowledge of IT tools such as COGNOS, Hyperion, or SAP BI for budgeting and reporting
· Ability to analyze and interpret data, identify inaccuracies and prepare variance reports for executive level management reporting
· Must possess extensive knowledge of SAP as well as additional computer skills (ie Microsoft Office including excel, word, PowerPoint)
· Must possess thorough understanding of financial policies and procedures in order to ensure compliance and communicate requirements to colleagues
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interact and manage effectively with all levels of personnel throughout US Commercial functions
· Must be detail oriented and have ability to prioritize work in order to meet deadlines
· Must have effective problem-solving skills, the ability to multi-tasks and prioritize work, and the confidence to proactively anticipate and avoid financial or communication issues
Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment. Frequently sits for 6-8 hours per day. Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Occasionally walks and stands. Occasionally bends and twists neck. Light to moderate lifting and carrying objects with a maximum lift of 25lbs. Frequently drives to site locations with occasional travel within the United States. Able to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken and written words and sentences. Interacts with others, relates sensitive information to diverse groups. Must work with diverse groups to obtain consensus on issues.
Location:NORTH AMERICA : USA : NC-RTP:USNC0001 - RTP NC-Headquarters
Learn more about Grifols