Description de l'offre
Title: Product assistant
Job type: 6-month full time internship, starting in January
Location: central London (Barbican)
Salary: £1,200 per month
We are looking for a Product assistant intern to support the team in our office in central London. You’ll be given lots of responsibility from day 1 and will quickly build your skills in product management. This internship is a unique opportunity to gain insights on entrepreneurship and the development of a tech product inside a growing start-up.
Who are we?
Green Park Content is a global tech-oriented content brand publisher that connects brands and people. We are the tech & the talk who operates at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of editors, journalists, SEO & SEM experts, videographers, and photographers are with the client every step of the way to ensure that his brand connects to the right audience and creates a memorable experience. This includes the creation of original and inspiring content that is relevant, innovative, and easily searchable.
To help editing teams create relevant content, we founded Telescope, a smart data discovery tool that processes real-time data from various sources around the web to detect trends and produce immediate insights on brands and their audiences. Using Telescope, editors can quickly find trends and inspiration on any topic, use them to create engaging content and promote that content in targeted locations to the right users.
We are based in London, Sao Paulo and New York.
As a product assistant intern, you will be assisting in the development of Telescope. Your main tasks will be to:
• Help define the product strategy to fit the market and the needs of the users
• Participate in the planning and coordinating of the development and design process
• Create marketing and communication material around the product
• Assist with hiring and building the team
• Watch out for competition and similar products
• Research and coordinate with technology partners
• Business degree with a strong technical interest, or degree in Engineering with an understanding of business imperatives. Flexible according to profile
• Fluent English
• Strong interest in web and media technologies
• Good writing and communication skills
• Analytical and rigorous approach
• Entrepreneurial spirit: our start-up is growing rapidly and the organisation is still very flexible. Adaptability is a must.
An interest in product management and tech industry are essential and any practical experience in that field, academic or otherwise, is a strong plus, as well as the willingness to learn.