Description de l'offre
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven person to assist with event production at Gramafilm. This person should have excellent written English skills alongside experience in researching, production, and most importantly taking a task from start to finish.
We want someone who is hungry to succeed - if you won't stop until you have the answer, don't mind getting your hands dirty, lifting, putting things up, late nights to get the job done - we want you to join our team!
In your covering letter (in 250 words or less) tell us about an event you have worked on where you made a mistake, and worked hard to fix it.
- Excellent written English
- Experience using Google Docs/Slides/Sheets
- Strong research skills.
- Previous experience in an agency or production environment, or running your own events.
- Strong people skills.
- Proactive worker with an ability to anticipate and solve problems who loves completing tasks.
- Cool under pressure and can handle multiple duties.
If this sounds like you, do get in touch!
Please include the words Event Production Intern in the subject line and apply by email
(Please no copy paste emails, they will not be read)