An exciting opportunity for a talented & ambitious individual has arisen to join the Marketing & Communications team at leading Hospitality Group, The Good Food Society.
Our intern will make a significant contribution to the Marketing & Communications Strategy by creating content, sharing fresh & creative ideas with the team.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Assisting the Marketing & Communications Manager on daily activity e.g. uploading posts, producing newsletters, email campaigns, database collection
• Compiling content for review and proofreading
• Managing content development for the website
• In coordination with the Marketing and Communications Manager, designing and constructing a range of marketing and advertising materials
• Build brand reputation with the communications calendar of organic posts by creating original, high-quality and relevant content for Instagram (including stories), Twitter, Facebook & any other relevant platform for 3 different accounts
• Monitor trends and encourage adoption of social media tools.
Analyse, review & report on effectiveness of campaigns in order to maximize results
• Report Social Media Insight, Industry news (that can help the marketing and sales) every Tuesday
• Identify ways to promote and grow the community following on and offline and generate UGC content
• Develop and implement social media strategies for the brand on different accounts
• Organise data capture competitions
• Report results on a weekly and campaign basis
• Contribute ideas to the existing marketing plan and implementing them on your own
• Assisting Marketing & Communications Manager on execution of PR activities
• Assisting with any photo shoots and ensuring that there is up to date imagery of the restaurant in all marketing information
• Ensuring promotions and activities are communicated across all departments within restaurants particularly reservations, reception & kitchen
• Coordinating any promotional menus with the Executive Chef / F&B team
• Updating marketing calendar & individual restaurant marketing plans across 3 sites for monthly review with support from the Marketing & Communications Manager
• Any ad hoc office duties
RISTORANTE Frescobaldi London is the first UK restaurant and bar by Italy's oldest and most respected wine dynasty, the famed Frescobaldi family of Tuscany, who have been making wine since 1308. Ristorante Frescobaldi is a top-end Italian restaurant that brings the Tuscan experience to Mayfair.
Yosma is a Turkish Meyhane, Mangal and Raki Bar inspired by the streets of Istanbul, which opened on Baker Street during autumn of 2016 to critical acclaim from Jay Rayner of The Observer, and Fay Maschler, long standing restaurant critic for the Evening Standard.
Hovarda opening late 2017.