Goldfinger Factory is an award-winning design, build and teaching platform centred around upcycling that creates bespoke furniture and interiors, whilst helping artisans and artisans-in-the-making become self-sustaining through craft and in turn saving materials from landfill.
We are looking for a Retail & Administrative Assistant who can provide administrative and office support for multiple supervisors. Duties include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations as well as filing. Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required. The successful candidate will be expected to have an outgoing personality and possess excellent knowledge of the company’s products and services.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Being a strong team player
• Good with numbers
This is an unpaid internship for a period of 2 months which may turn into a full-time paid job after this point