Description de l'offre
We’re looking for an innovative video producer for the social age to evolve and deliver Gogo Studio social video strategy. Responsible for pre-production, production and post-production of compelling social video that expands the range of social content available to our customers. You’ll work with the Social Media Team and stakeholders across the business to develop engaging video content across Consumer, Enterprise, Care and Comms to help establish the brand as a customer champion. You’ll maintain an active awareness of trends and emerging technologies to stay abreast of best practice for social video.
- Researching industry-related topics
- Ideate, shoot, edit, and deploy strategic paid and organic content across Gogo Studio social platforms, ensuring each post hits on the brand’s key value pillars and that our fun and vibrant brand voice is well represented.
- Constantly brainstorm and concept new viral content ideas that are aligned with the marketing promotion calendar as well as today’s media trends
- Work interdepartmentally and cross-functionally to coordinate production—from pulling samples to acquiring stakeholder feedback and procuring in-office participation
- Consistently monitor social analytics over time to identify key areas of improvement and produce winning content based on proven data
-Educated to degree level in Digital Film Production or equivalent experience
-Hands on knowledge of all equipment (cameras, lighting, audio) and technologies (HDR, VR, DSLR compression formats) in a video production environment
-An exceptional portfolio showing creative thinking and impactful, engaging video across multiple channels - primarily mobile - but also tablet and desktop. A link to a sample/demo reel must be included in your application - please note any spots that you have personally directed
-Expert knowledge Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro, Adobe CS suite: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign