We are a successful property/finance company based in Chessington, Surrey and are looking for a bright and enthusiastic student with an interest and education in property to work with us as a Researcher. This could be on a part or full-time basis for a student still studying or for past graduates who are based locally. This is a paid role.
A brief outline of the research work required is as follows:
- Thorough investigation including routes and timings of new rail links across the country and from this research, identifying ideal areas for us to invest
- Land buying opportunities with all the necessary demographics
- Identifying areas across the UK with growth in property prices and associated background information
- Sales channels for developers
- Build and rent opportunities
- Identifying land with planning permission suitable to develop
- PDR research updates
- Research into industrial-to-resi conversions
And there is plenty more!
The company is 100% owned by one individual so we have an extremely flat structure where decisions are made quickly with input from all involved. We work within a flexible, adaptable and fast moving business and one that is growing fast and has strong financial foundations and considerable assets. Our group of businesses allows us to ride the peaks and troughs of economic cycles; we are divested across different asset classes.
We have a unique, exciting and fast moving culture where it is important that every team member is fully engaged, highly motivated and committed to doing their very best day in day out, and that they are recognised and rewarded as such.
I have listed below the links to our joint venture and funding part of the business. The sole shareholder of the company also owns a portfolio of 150 properties around Hammersmith, Fulham, Shepherds Bush, South Wimbledon and Bristol and as you will see from the details of the role we are looking to fill, Mr Holden is looking to further develop the property side of his business.
Experience/education in the property market