Overall purpose of job
To support the Region Office specifically with design projects for the charity, under the leadership of the PR & Communications Coordinator.
Main areas of responsibility
• Design and produce artwork/illustrations and resources for a variety of mediums. This includes, but is not limited to, flyers for events and training, resources and challenge packs, badge design, social media graphics, and annual event brochures.
• Produce the design work for the Region newsletter.
• Ensure that the design content for the Region website is current and up to date.
• Provide design support to the Counties in the Region, where necessary.
This role has no line management responsibility.
• The role is based at Girlguiding North West England Headquarters, Preston, but the post may require travel to multiple locations both in the North West and across the UK.
• Due to the nature of the work, some weekend and out of hours working may be required across North West England, for which time off in lieu will be offered.
• You may be required to undertake any other duties that may reasonably be required to fulfil the requirements of this post.
• You will be expected to actively promote the Girlguiding North West England vision, mission and values.
Relevant design degree. Students will also be considered.
In-depth knowledge of a range of design software applications including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.