Description de l'offre
Signature Gifts is looking for a creative individual to join its ambitious young content marketing team on a 3-month internship. We operate three unique websites focusing on personalised gifts: I Just Love It, In The Book, and Historic Newspapers (the world’s largest archive of newspapers.)
This internship is perfect for someone interested in a career in copywriting or digital marketing as a whole and will provide invaluable experience to the successful candidate.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Writing informative blog posts
- Writing product descriptions
- Writing copy for creative content
- Participating in content brainstorming sessions
- Analysing performance of content
- Assisting the wider marketing team when required
- Earning certificates from the Google analytics academy and the Buzzsumo academy
- Absolutely no photocopying/filing/tea-making
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- A degree (or is currently completing a degree) in journalism, marketing, English or a related field
- Strong writing skills
- A team player
- Ability to take constructive criticism and to seek out/act upon feedback
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional time management
- Detail oriented
- A desire to LEARN
- Early finish on Fridays
- Sit within a close proximity to the snack table
- Regular informal SEO and content marketing training sessions
The role is based in our Harpenden office in Hertfordshire, just next to the station, a 20 minute commute from Kings Cross.
Signature Gifts is a leading personalised gift business operating in the UK & US. We are one of the major creators and distributors of personalised books in the UK, leading a rapidly growing market. In addition to its own stable of books, Signature Gifts has acquired an impressive collection of licensed books, including Disney.
We will offer the successful candidate £100 per week on top of travel costs.