Description de l'offre
Get My Grades is an innovative online learning resource company based in Plumstead, SE18, and we are looking for a Marketing and Digital Media Executive who would like to gain some practical experience within the education/technology sector, utilise his/her skill sets and have the opportunity to contribute to the business growth and development of our exciting ed-tech start-up. The successful candidate will be involved in the following aspects of our marketing and social media campaigns: Planning; Advertising; Public relations; Event organisation; Product development; Sponsorship; Research.
- You are passionate about Education and would like to create a real impact.
- Experience with Wordpress, SEO, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising, Twitter Advertising.
- A good working knowledge of social networking tools and the ability to see how they can be applied to a business.
- Skills: Illustrator, Photoshop, CSS (desirable), video creation software.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a degree in marketing or similar.
- Is an excellent communicator, verbally, visually and literary.
- Is a people person and a team player.
- Is entrepreneurial, proactive and creative.
- Is highly self-motivated and initiative-taking.
- Is thorough and has great attention to detail.
You will be involved in:
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer experience and relationships.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts.
- Creating and scheduling social media posts.
- Writing and scheduling blogs and creating any media to accompany these.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters.
- Liaising with designers and printers.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Organising and attending events such as conferences and exhibitions.
- Conducting market research.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing budgets.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Supporting the Head of Operations.
With plenty of projects to get stuck into, including the launch of our new website and the implementation of our social media strategy, you will need to be adaptable and digital media savvy. There will also be plenty of opportunities to develop your written communication skills in tender documents and promotional materials.
The Get My Grades team thrives on creativity and innovation and you will be instrumental in working across all of our teams to encourage new ideas and help bring them to fruition.
The position is full-time based from our office in Plumstead, London.
£18,000 per annum although negotiable for the right candidate.